Good morning, Steph here with a card using the Art Nouveau cartridge. This is such a fun cartridge to work with. This cartridge is full of intricate images and corresponding layers. Selecting the Daffodil to work with, I decided to create a friendship card. All cuts were made based on a 6" Daffodil.
1. Begin by first inking the edges of a white card with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Bundled Sage. With an ink blending tool, ink the foam and then ink the card. Starting at the outside edges, gently work the ink towards the center of the card, adding more ink as needed until your white card is now a light green.
2. Next, move to Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Crushed Olive. Working as noted above, just ink the outer edges with Crushed Olive to create a little contrast.
3. Starting with brown cardstock, cut the Daffodil shadow at 6".
4. Next, cut the main daffodil from dark green cardstock at 6".
5. The next layer was cut from light green cardstock using shift+daffodil2.
6. Lightly ink the light green stems with green ink, and gently fold the layer for dimension.
7. Adhere on top of the dark green stems with foam dimensionals.
8. Cut the flowers from yellow cardstock twice using shift+layer1+daffodil2.
9. Gently fold two flowers and ink with yellow ink.
10. Ink the other two flowers and adhere them to the stems.
11. Adhere the first two flowers on top with dimensional adhesives.
12. Cut the flower centers from white cardstock using layer2+daffodil2.
13. Ink with yellow ink and adhere in place.
14. Stamp the sentiment in brown ink.
15. Add brown embossing powder and heat set.
16. Cut to fit the card front, corner rounding the edges.
17. Mat with brown cardstock and adhere to the card front.
18. Once the card has been assembled, add Ranger Icicle Stickles to both yellow flowers. Allow to dry thoroughly before moving.
Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to check back and see what our other Design Team Members are creating.